Thursday, April 2, 2015

Things to do before I kick the bucket -- Day 12




When people ask me what I really want in life ...I say this ,"All I want is that when I die, I should  not have any regrets."

Sometimes, I see dying. I see myself in a small wooden cottage -- my summer holiday home. I see myself lying in a soft, cozy, comfortable bed -- surrounded by at least 8-10 people, young and old. I see myself smile. "I have no regrets", I say. "I have lived a wonderful life -- and I die a wonderful death."

This dream, imagination --call it what you may, this is my goal, my destination. The below bucket list hopefully will be the journey to my destination,

1) Touring the whole Europe
2) Visiting Disney Land during Christmas
3) Befriend people from the film industry
4) Discovering an unknown breath taking beautiful village in any part of the world
5) Learn to dream lucid
6) Own a successful little bakery/cafe
7) Talk at TED
8) Write effortlessly, beautifully. Write to make people think--Write to do my part of bringing a positive change.
9) Own a lovely summer house in a hill station, overlooking a lush green garden,hills and a stream of running water.
10) Become a commercially successful writer
11) Be a genuinely good person.

This might not really be an exhaustive list. It may change and so might my destination. I am still on a journey. I may slow down a bit but I hope to keep moving.

3 comments:

Neeraj Pandey said...

All the best...

Unknown said...

I spent my entire day at work today reading your blog posts. It has me hooked and I love the way you write.
Please do keep on writing.

Love,
Pemu.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!! And thank you for the encouragement :)