Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Meri jung

I never got anything easily .. Not that I complaint about it. But sometimes I do regret about not being one of those topper types .. I dont have that "way" in me at all. Shiv Khera said " Winners dont do different things. They do things differently! Now thats the "difference" I could never create. I mean I try! Trust me I do .. and maybe then I fallout soon. I run, get tired, I walk, fall, get pushed .. get pushed when people laugh sarcastically when I dont know something, when people think I am not worthy of getting a job elsewhere , when people think I dont know anything ... I fight these sarcasms, these people daily. Sometimes I feel like running away, sometimes I feel like proving them wrong and sometimes I feel like not doing anything at all.
But then I get up every morning and whatever may be my first thought as soon as i wake up .. I go about through my day with the same vigour ...the same sine pattern .... I will make it ..one day . I want to improve. I am learning .. One day I will proove to every one out there that I am much more capable than what they are! Then I will go out to them and show them that how wrong they were in making fun of me, smiling those sarcastic smiles and how right I was in hating them!
This entry may seem a little negative, but it is not. It is just to reinforce the fact that I have been given this life because only I can handle it. And with all the wars I fight daily, I will win and they (yes .. I have a few particular ppl in mind when I say this) will see me rise !! :) :)

No comments: