Saturday, June 5, 2010

Here and there

I sometimes wish God had given us the ability to detach our body parts when it pained and allowed us to use new ones in replacement. You know ...like .."my legs are paining today. Let me allow them to take some rest and let me use the new ones. They need some movement anyway ".... This kind of replacement. I am thinking this way because my legs are actually paining like hell ....they are not just paining, they are stiff as well. Result of too much gyming. I am not able to walk. Infact I am walking like a man with my legs apart. So awkward was my walk today that even my office guard asked me "Ma'am, tabiyat theek nahi hai kya??" and when I nodded in a yes .. he said "aapki chaal dekh ke samajh main aa raha hai" ..aaaahhhhh ....i am not able to move especially my left leg. :(
well anyway ... I saw Kurbaan today and Rajneeti yesterday. Both were heavy duty heavy star cast films but none of them had the wow factor. I'll be watching last song very soon and apart from the fact that it is a movie out of the book written by Nicholas Sparks, there is no other reason for me to see it. I wish they had a better star caste than what they have. I am not sure how Miley Cyrus would have carried he role.
Another thing .... As a breather to Ayn Rand's We the living, I bought two books. One is Sophie Kinsella's Can You Keep A Secret and a book by an Indian Author "The thing between u n me" Can you is a book I am liking so no complains. But the other book, well , I have already been very vocal about how pathetic it was in twitter. I finally mailed the author of the book telling him how bad he was in the language and in his story telling. I really could not stop myself. To my surprise, this Sagar fellow wrote back to me accepting his mistakes and promising me a better quality book for the next time. I am not reaaly sure if I will ever have the guts to read his book again, but the fellow seemed nice. I somehow am being predjudiced with him. Probably because he so reminds me of those typical back benchers of MP Engg colleges. I know I should'nt be thinking that way.
Lastly, while fixing a quick dinner for myself last night, I ended up making the best daal of the year! It was so amazing, I feel like eating daal chawal tonight also :D

No comments: