Monday, June 7, 2010

Can you keep a secret!!

Finally I read this book by Sophie Kinsella -- Can u keep a secret and was it fantastic!! It was a typical chick-lit and I loved every page of the book. Yes there were some illogical turns to the story but I had great fun reading it. I laughed like crazy at some points. The character is so like me. She has her own insecurities just like I have. She pretends to be an efficient and intelligent employee just like me. She succeeds at times and fails many times. Anyway, there were parts which made me laugh out loud and thankfully I was alone at my PG otherwise I would have been labelled a complete moron :) I think the last time I laughed like a complete fool reading a book was while reading The Zoya factor.I am soo tempted to write a few of my silly secrets in here just like Emma. But I am not sure whether I should be doing that. One thing is for sure. I am reading more of Sophie Kinsella's books. I love her writing style.
Waiting for more books by her on my book shelf. :)

No comments: