Friday, June 11, 2010

Changing backgrounds

I am so becoming a pro in maintaining my blog site. This background for example gives me a feel. My head knows that I have a few scenes stuck in my head. This background reminds me of one of them. I am sitting on the side of a long French window with a cup of hot coffee/Bournvita. It is raining outside and I can see the lush greenery outside. Everything is calm and serene including the voices in my head. All I can hear is the sound of rain against my (french) window. It feels so good to only imagine it and feels even more nice to imagine how nice it would feel when this would really happen.
Maybe we can have an alter world inside our grey cell factory. Actually we have. Atleast I have. I can have an entire alter planet in there. (Yes I can imagine weird stuff but i cannot come up with solutions to maths problems. The biggest regret of my life! Anyway ... ) But then it would be so nice if God could give me a chance to expand my horizons and let me actually visit other new places rather than me going to some weird imaginary places which are nothing but my brain's doodles!!
Alright I'll come to the point!!!!! I want to travel, dear God!! I want to see the world. I want to meet people of different origins. I want to shut those bloody show offs up who have nothing better to do that posting there euro trips on FB and I want my dark circles removed. ( I thought if I am telling you what I want I better add one more of my desperate demands :) )
Ok .. so bad days at office, losr feelings in mind ....yes there is no change in my life except for the background of my blog. All is well!!

PS: God!! Sometimes I write real crap!


1 comment:

Vrushali said...

wow!!! nice....

God feels you would soon be going on EURO TRIPPPP :P