Monday, March 16, 2015

Running Away -- Day 2



I have always wanted to run away -- to a place where no one bothers. To a place that is an escape, that is breathtaking beautiful.
I want to pack a bag with the bare minimum and flee off. To a place where serenity covers the surroundings like a blanket.
I want to sit on a rock in the middle of a white stream. I want to breathe the dampness around.
I want to cry. Yes , I do. I want to cry because Rashmi ma'am hit me with a scale when I was not even the one who disturbed her class. But she won't listen.
I want to cry because they say I am not enough. Not good enough, not pretty enough, not talented enough.
I want to cry for every single time I pushed my tears back, blinked and smiled.
I want to finish my due.
And when I am done, I want to feel light.
I want to feel as if I can fly. I want to close my eyes and feel the air caressing me, running its fingers through my hair, like a lover scared of touching me too much and yet wanting to.
And then I want to laugh. Just because.
There should not be a reason to laugh. A person should not be labelled mad because he is just plain fucking happy with no reason.
I want my eyes to sparkle -- I want them to have the star in my stare. I want the won in a wonderful life and the live in being alive.



1 comment:

Neeraj Pandey said...

Cute... I was smileing while reading this one.