Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Some useless facts about me (Part 1)

Well!! At the end of the day, it is my blog. I am allowed to be a little narcissistic here. I know nobody wants this information but as i always say, there is nothing wrong in talking about oneself sometimes. Needless to say, the most commonly used word here would be "I". So here goes under no specific subject :)

1) I am dead scared of crossing roads.
2) I am extremely scared of dogs. Especially barking, running dogs.
3) I am at my best mood when I am surrounded by books. I can loose myself in books without the slightest track of time. That is why these days Oxford book store at Leela's is my favourite place.
4) I love to hug people :)
5) I would still prefer to read a fairy tale over a proper novel.
6) I think summers are better than winters. I hate it when I feel cold.
7) I feel bad if I say bad about anybody. But if it is someone I hate, I feel a kind of relief when I or someone else says bad about them.
8) I have no ambition to climb up the career ladder just to get into a higher position. I want a super good job so that I can use the money to travel around the world.
9) I wish I could travel back in time. Had it been an option I would want to see Delhi before independence.
10) After reading "Many masters, Many lives" I am extremely curious to know who I was in my previous birth and how many of the good people I know today were related/connected to me in the past lives.
11) Although I believe that no one is completely good or completely bad, there are 3 people in this world I regard as "real bad". All the 3 are girls. (No names :) )
12) I unfortunately believe I have become too selfish and too practical to get into a relationship.
13) I am allergic to ayurveda medicines.
14) I totally love (almost) all my friends :)But sometimes I want them to leave me alone.
15) I hate slapstick comedies. I love situational comedies. I have laughed the hardest watching Andaaz apna apna, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai and most surprisingly aloo chat.
16) I believe in staying happy and positive and surrounding myself with the same kind of people. "The Secret" by Rhonda Bryne has a lot to do with changing my thinking.
17) I love babies eyes.They are bright and shine with hope and excitement.
18) I will keep coming with more such posts!! :)

1 comment:

deeptesh said...

am aware of the second one varsha....:)