Friday, September 30, 2011

Force!!

So i write my 2nd fone blog on my way to coorg with great company & bad songs. Very bad songs. I had 2 find some way to pass my time while my co-passengers r catching on with sm beauty sleep. You hv 2 pardon me with my sms lingo in this 1. This is 'the best' i can do with my nokia music express.
Coming to the point of this blog. FORCE! John's latest. Now i seriously dont know what have the papers been saying about it. Frankly, it is not a my kind of muvi. Had it not been 4 john, i would not have bothered 2 watch it at all. So my motives were clear. I had gone 2 watch john & i got precisely that. 2.5 hrs of pure uninterrupted john abraham bliss. To say he looked good would be an understatement. To say that he acted well will be an overstatement. Yes, i admit he is not the bestest of actors. There were scenes when he could not deliver what was expected. Oh well! He looked good, smiled like a super hunk & did a pretty decent job. So i have no complaints. I will recommend the movie as a loyal john fan. Rest assured, if nothing else, atleast the makers have found logical reasons 2 open up his shirt unlike ready & bodygaurd illogics. If u r a john crazy like me (or like this another girl in the hall who went 'eeeeeee' after watching a shirtless john) then go. Enjoy every moment of the muvi like i did. Otherwise do let me know how was mod or saheb, biwi aur gangster. I would now return my attention to my now awake co-passengers & a long 4gotten song 'nazarein milli dil dhadka meri dhadkan ne kaha luv u raja'. Sigh! I told u there r bad songs. I have had worse though! Note 2 self - keep a gud mp3 along when u travel. Next blog will obviously be the elaborate coorg trip.
C u around!

No comments: