Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Crush

I am time and again reminded of Hyderabad. Having changed 3 cities since the starting of my career, I have come to realize one thing. It is not a city which helps you create memories. It is always the people who help you do it. Every city at the end of the day has some cool hang out and even if it is not a cool hang out place as such, friends and laughter make it cool anyway. But then I have one super special memory of Hyderabad. I have mentioned it in my earlier blog also. Mr. Fresh. The BIGGEESSTTT crush I ever had. I never came to know his name and he was hands down the handsomest guy I had seen. I remember the way my stomach would do a flip every time I would see him.
And thats what I miss the most now. The teenage crush on somebody absolutely unachievable. Infact it is that "distance" which makes it all the more fun. I may not have wanted to make friends with Mr. Fresh but I would be so happy just seeing him .And ofcourse then there are your friends who share the same idiotic happiness as you. They'll help you spot him and do all that they can to attract attention, sometimes embarrassing things too, when you flinch outwardly, but inside you are smiling too!
Even in Noida, Isha had a crush on this guy. Atleast we were successful in finding out his name. Though the crush died its natural death but we still had those silly giggles and stupid fun. Ok he was Isha's crush, but i still remember how excited all the other four of us would become whenever we would spot him. That excitement, that turning back and stealing a glance and laughing all silly ... if nothing else they definitely give you great memories to look back and smile on.
I could not find anyone worth having a crush on in Bangalore. (although I do keep my eyes open ;) ) I know somebody can say that I have passed the age of being oh-so-girlish. Well, truly speaking I used to feel the same. But on second thoughts whats harm in acting little childish and feeling happy just looking at a person?
This by the way is more of a single thing, just one more of the advantages of being single!

2 comments:

Isha said...

thanks Again ;)

i know u guys wr more excited to know his name thn me! :P and results wr in my favor :P

i owe u alot guys... :)
Thanks is not the only world which can fill the space.

Cheers!
Isha

Unknown said...

Sweety! We had our share of fun too .. so we must thank you for letting us be a part of all the excitement :) :)