Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Why do I write

I write because I am lucky enough to convert my incoherent ramblings into coherent words.
Because sometimes sentences just pop in my head and keep echoing unless i put them down.
Because it helps me to think clearly.
Because it helps me to move on.
Because I always have so much to talk about and often there is no one to listen.
Because somethings are better written than said.
Because its good to keep a record of your thoughts since you can always go back to them and reflect if you have grown as a person or not (too philosophical?)
Because it helps me to keep elaborate memories.
Because maybe if i keep writing regularly, I'll actually start writing the way I want to. Filhaal, I am not even close.
And finally I write because I will burst with trapped thoughts if i don't :)

No comments: