Monday, April 11, 2011

Friendship beyond geographies ...

You don't have to be in the same city to be friends. You dont have to be living together to be friends. Its not about how close you are geographically.
Its about how closely you are connected through your hearts. You will not have to "take" time out to call up your friends. you will just know that you have to talk to him /her. They are your chosen family. You may not talk to them daily .. but you know that they are there and just the realization is enough to bring a smile on your face. I love my friends and I am blessed to have them. Genuine friends who really wish well and I cannot thank God enough.
Its so strange that when you meet a total stranger ... you don't even know what is that person like. Suddenly the same person becomes such an important part of your lives. Their opinion matters. You are truly happy when they are happy and vice versa. You start knowing what would be their reactions to something, their likes, dislikes, tastes even how they sleep!! Just the way you know your family.
I can start and keep writing about all my extended family members ... but then it will be such a long post and then I am scared I will miss out some one. So here is to all of you who have made my life beautiful by being my friends ... I am so fortunate to have you in my life. Thank you for all the non stop fun, laughter, gossips, advices, fights, shopping, lunches, dinners, coffees and mostly for showing me how beautiful life is when all of you are there. No matter how far or how close.
Let there be lots of love in this world!!

No comments: