Sunday, April 24, 2011

Why does this not happen to me?

1) I see a girl on TV use a shampoo and come out with beautiful shining, smooth, straight hair and I ask myself .. why does this not happen with me! Heck .. I have to use the costliest shampoo to keep my hair 1% of the lustrous hair they have!
2) Someone uses a face wash and becomes all glowing and beautiful and the world starts noticing her. I am not noticed even if I get a facial done!!!
3) A handsome guy walks past me and the wind blows and both of us look at each other and there is music in the background or everything slows down (like in DDLJ when Raj and Simran cross paths). Why does this not happen to me??
4) Using Lux/Vivel makes my skin glow big time and I am walking down in evening gowns with people staring agog! *sone se bhi sona lage!!!*
5) I use a deodorant and become a star at a presentation (Come on!!! Advertising ppl have to be a little more practical)
6) Oh yes! I am laughing all girly-silly in public and there is someone watching me and falling in love with me ... again with a background sound please *ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga*
7) My friends plan to go for a euro trip and i am invited and i find all the time and money in the world to roam around and shop! (DDLJ again ... What did Simran and Raj do again??? Oh yes ...one was son of an uneducated billionaire dad and the other was a homely daughter doing nothing other than writing romantic musings! Ofcourse they had all the time and money in the world! )
8) I say something motivational in background (which is muted in background music ofcourse!!) and everone is clapping and nodding their head in affirmation saying ...she is the bestest!! ;)
9) and finally why dont have the answers to all the questions and solution to all problems!!!!

2 comments:

Raksha said...

Just happened to visit ur site.

U have a nice space and good write-ups.

http://rakshaskitchen.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thank you Raksha :)