Sunday, November 28, 2010

Random thoughts once again ...

Oh well it did not work . The concealing of dark circles. It did not work. I ended up looking like what i did in neha's marriage (a few steps down from that day's ghoulish make up ofcourse!!) But oh! Even MAC could not make me look good .I mean either i was again not made up properly (I am that bad) or MAC is not as good as people say. Ya well ...whatever! Thank God i did not buy anything. Back to natural remedies and exercises. Drinking lots of water and things like that.
I start gym today and i hope i remain fit. It is kind of cool (and uncool at the same time) that i am going to join the gym in office. Cool because i don't have to shell out big bucks from my pocket and uncool because ...office gym???? who goes there?????? People go to those cool, swanky, expensive gyms. I did too when i was not supposed to take away 50k from my bank account unlike this time. But lets see how it goes ... IBM ki gym hai yaar ..local chaap to nahi hogi.
Yesterday, while uselessly surfing the net, i came across a blogger. Rain boy, raindrops something like that ... Good blogger he was. He had written poems and was all sensitive and stuff. And i felt like "when these people see my blogs, do they laugh it off??" because i am never sensitive and sensible. I write about whatever i am feeling at that moment or amalgamation of whatever i felt earlier. Its majorly funny or stupid. not artistic. But would i change my writing style for that? Maybe not .. I will write sensitive and sensible and artistic when i fell all of the above. Till then my blogs would be stupid, silly, funny and kiddish .. just what i am.

No comments: