Friday, July 22, 2011

The bucket list

These are a few things/wishes I always wanted but it never happened :

1) In school, we used to have badges for the first and second rank holders. They were "first in class" and "Top Girl" respectively. It was kind of a bloody show off (for those who could not have it) and an honour for those who had. I always wanted to have atleast one of the badges. Never happened .... (In other words, I never came first or second in my class)

2) I wanted a room all by myself when I was a kid. That never happened. By the time I got a room I was fully grown up and had lost the craze to stay all alone in a room. (In other words, i understood it so boring latkofied all alone in your room)

3) I always wanted those video games which had those joysticks and would be attached to tv. (In other words, my parents said -"ye total waste of time hai .. padhai karo!! )

4) I always wanted a big time protective elder brother. Although my sister was never lesser :) (In other words, she was a big time bully)

5) I wanted to write like Enid Blyton :) (In other words, I used to copy her stories and write them and say they are "my own")

6)I wanted to be a journalist. I had even asked dad to give me permission to do a course in mass comm. I am sure you guessed what his answer was :D (In other words, NO!!)

And these are the things I want now :

1) go on a world tour (Quite possible!! )

2) retire in a hill station or country side in Ireland ( Anywhere where it is beautiful and peaceful)

3) have coffee with John Abraham :) :) (Come on!! I can get atleast a coffee for being a die hard loyal fan. Although I am very happy with a coffee MUG by that time -- a birthday gift with John and my picture on it by my sweethearts!! )

4) write beautifully (Practice !! )

5) get rid of a few physical shortcomings ( very obvious)

6) make frnds with a few people of different nationalities (In short, koi angrez)

7) Read all possible wonderful books in the world (which is like ..impossible!!)

No comments: