Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ted Mosby!!

Ok My priorities are cleared! I am sure about one thing in my life. I want to get married to someone like Ted Mosby. He is the perfect life partner for a girl. He is handsome, Has a really cute smile and his eyes go a little narrow when he smiles which is all so cute. He is an architect , he is intelligent and yet child-like. He is funny. But most importantly he is loving and caring and sensitive. He loves to read and he loves music. He is extremely sensible and level headed. He is always there for his friends! He is a man of principles and the best part? He is a die hard romantic! He cooks and although he is not a cleanliness freak (which again counts as a positive point for me) he likes things organised. He stands up for himself and he really has his life sorted out for him. He is a real sweetheart. He is a thorough gentleman and he has a class. He has dreams and he wants to fulfill them and his family is a part of that dream. He is extremely loving and committed and he always goes that extra mile to make a relationship worth it. He like me cannot stop himself from correcting people!! And these are the only qualities i ask for my life partner! I love you Ted Mosby!

No comments: