Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How Rude!

Sometimes I am so rude to people. and you know whats the worst part ? I hate it when people are rude to me. I hardly give them a second chance then. Sometimes I hate everyone around me. No matter how close or not I am with a person. Infact, I become defensive when nervous or scared. Right now, I truly from the bottom of my heart HATE my office. I hate everyone. I hate every piece of "job" I am supposed to do. I am basically a happy person and I am rude only when something really unpleasant happens. Even then, if it is something really subtle, I dont let it show. And when I dont let it show, nobody comes to know how i feel inside. Like yesterday, I was extremely angry and sad. Thank God for the "me" time i get in the afternoon. It helps me cool down and relax. Sometimes, i really wish from the bottom of my heart that i could give a piece of my mind to all the people who piss me off! I wish i could just tell them to "shut the fuck up assholes!" Basically, I am never rude to a person "just like that" You should have done something extremely extremely annoying to have have come under my wrath. So if i am wrong in being rude to you, You are not completely innocent either.
So the question is , Do I want to change this? Should I stop being rude? I rather be quite than say anything to hurt people. Thats what i generally am when I am clearly mahaupset or like now, when i just dont want to talk.
All i want right now is a chance. A chance to kick all assholes' butts!!!

No comments: