Sunday, January 9, 2011

The first in 2011

Dear dear blog,
I am sorry to have abandoned you in the new year. and i know that the last blog was really tacky. But i cant even write "i dont know what i was thinking" for it. Because i know .... i know what i was exactly thinking at the moment i came up with that cheesy stuff. To give you a hint, the phrase "dhokebaaz pal" struck in my mind and i found it very gulzaar-ish. So i decided to do wat gulzar would do with the same phrase ... write a poem. Well, i will try my best to not do such posts in the future. And why didnt i come to you earlier? Well! i just didnt feel inspired enough. I didnt feel like ranting the way i do now and still i dont have a specific topic to talk about in my first blog of 2011. But i know i will pull it off ... like i always do. And u know what dear dear blog? you may get a name change. I have been doing a lot of thinking and if i am successful in convincing myself, i may give u a name change. cool that is right? And what did i do in the new year? chilled out basically! Anticipating 2011 ...anticipating bangalore .. some times when i deeply think about everything that has happened in the past days , i feel i should not have done it. But then, i was so fed up of this job, that i had to do it. Yes it is my choice and i will make sure that it becomes the correct choice. Everything is going to be correct this time!
Then i watched movies. I watched "one missed call" which deservers no mention at all except for the fact that i was watching it while the world was entering from 2010 to 2011. Then i watched golmaal 3. It was a typical slapstick comedy but i did find some parts funny and kept laughing throughout the movie because i was watching it with thakur who can laugh on almost all silly scenes. I saw no one killed jessica last night and he is just not that into you today. I liked NOKJ and i really liked HJNTIY. It is a typical typical my kind of movie. Those typical chick flicks i literally swear by! The way people find each other and fall in love. Oh! I loved the movie. and it had 2 very beautiful lines that stuck. "You are my exception.( One can understand the significance of this line only when one has watched the movie" and "Some times happy ending is just moving on" So true right??? I also liked how Ben Affleck proposes Jennifer Aniston in the movie.
Oh and by the way, how can I forget to mention that i had the loveliest of sundays today. We had tea while shivering in the delhi cold and then went to this not so cool looking place to eat something and had the most amazing poori sabzi, idli and coffee! Then the chick flick which i loved, crossed levels in klueless and had everything served to me in bed. Thank You God!! You have blessed me and Thank You for that!
Dear dear blog, I'll keep ranting in you and i will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Raks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raks said...

Please dont change the name of your dear dear blog