Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How I met your mother!!

Seriously!! I have to write about this. I am only on the second season so i hope this does not pulls off a lost but as of now it is gripping. I totally love it. What i especially like about the show is how much Ted loves Robin. I love the way he looks at her. But then it turns out that Robin is not the mother met because he goes on to say that "that's how i met your aunt Robin" to his kids. So now there is a bit of suspense as to who the mother is. Now this is a bit irritating because then you cannot read much about the show on the net. But i am not sure if the show is over now and if whether it has been revealed. But scrolling down the pages, i discovered that Ted and Robin will eventually break up and Robin will also be with Barney for some time. Barney?? Eiuuuuu!!! Anyhow, as of now it holds the top slot of my attention so right now ... rocking!!

No comments: