Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Immature Wishes!!

Here are a few of my wishes which I really wish to fulfill!

1) Wear a designer gown, look like a princess and walk down the stairs with everybody staring and gaping (in a good way ofcourse). Further walking on the red carpet and being photographed!!!

2) Visiting Disney land in the time of Christmas

3) Staying and enjoying the luxury of every greatest and elegant hotel in the world!

4) Becoming best friends to John Abraham

5) Being interviewed on National television for my achievements ofcourse preferably by KJO! ( I promise not to make fun of him)

6) Settling down in a breathtakingly beautiful hill station after retirement with my orphanage ofcourse!

7) Getting My dark Circles removed COMPLETELY and straighten my nose.

8) Living with the best of friends like the characters of F.R.I.E.N.D.S

9) Having a one to one with God so that I can patao him to make all the above wishes come true!!!!

No comments: