Friday, July 16, 2010

Menzz parlor ;)

Here i am! Writing my first blog from my cell! Kind of cool ( and tiring). Another thing special is that i am sitting at home, watching tv (yes man). Wat urged me to write this blog was these various ads asking men ... Emphasised MEN to take care of their skin and stuff. Now i know i shud not be sparing a thought to such a trivial matter. Not that i am old fashioned or something. Its just that we have all been conditioned to beilive that men dont really care about their looks and skin. So when you see something way so new, you become a little resistant. I mean i have no-oo problem with men caring about themselves. But it kind of becomes wierd. Like that day when i went for a head spa... There was this guy beside me who was getting his facial done. Although it was none of my business, but i could not help giggle a little. May be an end product would have been worth a dekko but i could have definitely spared the 'process'.
Having said that i would have to admit that i am a little drawn towards the 'chikna' kind of guys. My crush on Sahil (somebody from my ofc) and ali zafar (that pakistani singer) are a few examples. But then there being some extra 'chikna' is exactly the same reason which draws me away from them. I mean i like them but they kind of become a little girly. At the end of the day the rugged 'MAN' rocks superhot. Somebody who has a slight stubble, who loves sports, bike but is a gentleman. Somebody who has a class and a great smile. That would be kind of perfect. A perfect mix of metro and hetro ;-).
Alright! So men who like to spend their lesiure time in parlor ... Well!! No judgements being passed here. Your wish. I hope the poor mr.xyz out there, who has been sentenced to be with me for the rest of his and my life, is all that i hope for but keeps me out of his parlor schedule. May turn me off big time.;-)

No comments: