Monday, September 24, 2012

Why I would prefer to live in a movie than in the real world

1) Because in between a difficult situation, the scene suddenly cuts to another scene.
2) Because the preparation of exams or a hard exercise or any sort of hard work pass away in 10 mins in montages with a motivating background music.
3) Because even if I have just 2 lacs in my bank, I am rich enough to run around the world (refer Ek tha Tiger)
4) Because even if I am really poor, I will still have designer clothes to wear everyday.
5) Because, I will always know how to dance and sing, even if originally my voice is super bad!
6) Because, every problem will have a convenient solution -- a) if i am sitting alone on a bench in Shimla, rejected and dejected by a guy, I will be taken to convent by a sweet nun (Jab we met)

b) If I will be sacrificing my "love" for family, i will have a very intelligent dog who will play the matchmaker at the right time (HAHK)

7) I will always have a beautiful apartment, preferably sea facing, in a city like mumbai, even if I am still searching for a job and even if i land up with a shitty assistant job in a cool magazine office (Wake up sid)

8) I will never have to study again and my school days will pass away singing "disco deewane" and "ishk wala love" between two hot guys.

9) People will leave me letters and when I read those letters, there face will appear on the paper and it will read it for me!!

10) I will go to all the heart patients in hospitals and play "kadam kadam badhaye jaa" and motivate them so much that they will start marching immediately! (So much money, time and energy saved)

11) When I will walk on an empty road and somebody will try to irritate me (ahem!) , I will ALWAYS have my hero who will save me from all the gundas!!

12) and my favorite!!! I will have background music in real life!!

Its a fun world! It unreal, its imaginative but living in a movie is a far happier thought than facing everyday in real life!

No comments: