Monday, January 23, 2012

Tea for two (and a piece of cake) Tuesdays! (Creative Prompt by Preeti Shenoy)


So Preeti asked on her blog,


"If I could invite anybody for 'tea for two' today it would undoubtedly be .................................."

Here I go:
"If I could invite anybody for 'tea for two' today it would undoubtedly be Lance Armstrong" . He is the professional american cyclist who won the tour de france seven consecutive times, after having survived testicular cancer. I would want want to know what exactly goes inside the mind of a survivor and a winner. He is one of my biggest inspirations. I wish he would give me a tip or two on how to stand victorious on the face of hardships, however easy or difficult they maybe. I would love to learn how he blocks the pain, the fatigue and just thinks about his goal.

So for me, its going to be Lance Armstrong!! :)

8 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Oh yes!
Lance Armstrong is truly an inspiring, courageous and a simply amazing individual.

Thank you for taking part!

happy TFT Tuesday!

Preeti

Unknown said...

Thank you Preeti :)

Rachit said...

Lance Armstrong has strong in his name, maybe this automatically makes him insentient to pain when he's at his aim!

This small post itself is inspiring Varsha. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Rachit :)

Raj said...

hey varsha!! that's an interesting choice! I too admire greatly the courage of Lance Armstrong, and tea with him would be an experience of a life time.

Raj said...

Nice choice Varsha. I truly admire Lance Armstrong for his courage and sportsmanship, a tea with him would be an experience to cherish.

Unknown said...

Raj: Yup! He is an interesting man!! :) Thank you :)

Unknown said...

Raj: Yup! He is an interesting man!! :) Thank you :)