Thursday, February 9, 2012

Being crazy ...


I am named crazy by my friends ... I dont know why! I am perfectly normal ...as normal can be. But I have always wanted to be super crazy. When I used to go the movies all by myself in Noida, people thought I was crazy. I thought it was perfectly logical. I used to have offs during weekdays when my other friends were in office. So I used to go hang around in malls and then watch movies alone. Why wait or worse, miss a movie just because I have no company! Sounds selfish does it? I dont really know. But it was non-crazy for me.
Here's a secret. I always wanted to backpack and go to the nearby hill stations for a getaway all alone when I was in Delhi. There were numerous times when I would make plans. I wanted to switch off the phone and just take off! I could unfortunately never collect the guts to do so. It still remains a dream ... away from the civilization with no one knowing me and I knowing no-one.
I believe life is not meant to live watching it pass by. We need to LIVE it. Explore, travel, meet people , experience and make memories. Instead we are stuck in little cubicles, working for people across seven seas and typing gibberish on black unix screens.
What I want to really say is that I am not going to remember these codes, issues and defects in my deathbed. I am going to and would want to remember the amazing sunrises and sunsets I have seen in my life. I would want to remember the crazy rides or probably that one time when I missed my train and decided to take a detour. I would want to remember the sights, the smells ,the tastes that made me smile from the heart .... In my deathbed, I would want to remember moments when I experienced life ...and the craziness of it!
May there be lots of love in the world ...

4 comments:

Me said...

I agree to this completely...bcoz I have also indulged in something similar in the past :)

Unknown said...

Lucky you! Wish you indulge in more ..isn't that fun!! :)

deeptesh said...

Nice one !!

Unknown said...

Thank you Deeptesh :)