Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Where is the magic ?

There are a lots of things in my mind. First , the winter shopping begins. I remember how disastrous my last winter has been. Health and Fashion wise. So here is my plan. Health -- I resume my exercise as soon as i am done with my classes which should be over pretty soon now. Fashion -- now this needs attention! Last year was one very good borrowed Lerro's black jacket. Just one jacket. One pair of jeans (Black tapering) and one pair of blue Converse canvas shoes. This was my winter uniform, all day.. everyday. I hated last year's winter and i wanted it to get over soon. Now, they are going to be here again and i donot want to repeat last year's mistake. Talking about past years, in retrospect, the year last to that was also not really cool. I ended up buying some silly sweaters from tibetan market,which if i now see, seem really tacky and down market. So they are going out of my wardrobe and welcome the new members. So far, one ultra sexy marks and spencer top, one levi's red jacket, and one levi's pink pullover. Extremely satisfying. Next in line are some monte carlo pullovers, mufflers, winter caps maybe and anything and everything which is going to look good AND keep me warm.
I kept telling everybody yesterday that what a cheapster i am. I went to this amazing shop called Giovani, grabbed some really sexy looking evening wears, tried all, took my pictures and left them. I know it sounds so bad, but the feeling of wearing those dresses and looking at yourself was just so perky! I did not look at anybody while leaving the showroom, because they may have that "what a cheap girl" look on their face and i didnt want to see that. But i have those pics and i think those dresses were looking really good. I think i am good at selecting evening wears and would certainly find an amazing one for me when faced with a chance.
Thirdly, yesterday, a new story started in my life. Now i want to get over with it before it forms a noticable form for itself. I know i have to get married and all that bt somehow it feels very scary. I mean ...yes we are told that no prince charming is going to come but why do i still want to believe in them? I know they say it really doesn't happen that way but i want that it does for me. I want the fairy tale and i want the magic. Universe, if you are listening, manifest it for me please!! I want to feel that intution, you know, like that poshto girl says in anjaana anjaani "jab ander se kuch sahi lagta hai ..." I want to feel that. That tarot card lady said that i am intutive. I dont remember using my intuition effectively, but this time, i will be needing them.
Dear God, waiting for the magic ...

No comments: