Thursday, May 20, 2010

Socha na tha

Watching love stories with happy ending always make me want to believe in fairy tales. Socha na tha is one such kind of a movie. An imperfectly perfect love story of Viren and Aditi. A rather unnoticed movie, I really really like the concept and story of SNT. I dont know if its just with me or do everyone imagine themselves in the position of the protagonists. There is no fun if there you get everything on a platter in your life. Achieving something after a little bit of trouble gives that extra enjoyment. Aditi and Viren were getting each other on a platter. But they rejected each other for their own reason. Since they did not have anything against each other, they end up becoming friends and soon realizing that actually they are in love with each other. I love the last bit where it says, "sab chahte the ye shadi kar le magar fir bhi , bhaag gaye :)" .I am a little disappointed with Abhay deol since he has shown inclination towards the darker cult genre of cinema. I wish he did some more sweet movies like SNT.
I hope Aisha is a nice movie.

1 comment:

Neeraj Pandey said...

I loved 'socha na tha'. I generally don't like romantic stuff but loved the film for it's concept and presentation. dialogues are really good.