Monday, April 19, 2010

Sixth sense in D-173

A normal day over all but two things happened today which urged me to write today's blog. First I was stuck in this hailstorm. What seemed to be a no show when i left office with just 1-2 drops falling over me turned out the most unbelievable hailstorm. Actually come to think of it I guess this was the first hailstorm I ever saw. The street was white. I was in this shared auto full of people and these hailstones were bombarding over our head and hitting us from the sides. I could not really figure out if this was an awesome experience or an awful one.
Anyway the second incident and the rather interesting/funny one is this. We have a small child who works as a household help. He was absent for 2 days and his mother told us he is unwell. But what she told one of my flatmate was that he has been hearing the sound of a trinket (payal) at our flat and he is scared and hence down with fever. Akriti (my flatemate) found this real weird and asked the boy when he came back. The boy not only told her that not only he did hear some noises but also he feels that someone is following him or that someone has just stood in front of him. He probably claims to be a radar for these unnatural forces it seems because he says that the street dogs always follow him generally and dont give him the way to walk. Now this sounded weird yes but more interesting somehow.
I mean probably this child is hallucinating and dogs loving him extraordinarily could just be a subject totally unrelated to being spooky. But even if I give him the benefit doubt and consider that there is actually something or someone roaming around he/she does mean no harm. I am so sure about this fact because I have been living here since the last 2 yrs and I have never ever experienced anything remotely spooky.
While discussing about the same subject in the kitchen,Sonal said that maybe this child is like the child in sixth sense. Now that thought really gave me goose bumps (not literally though) Not because there may be something eerie going around in the place where I live but because I was reminded of the movie.
I thing sixth sense is theee most scariest movie I have seen. The silences which is so chilling and the casual ghosts walking around!! Ooooof!! I get these shivers down my body when I think of the movie.
Anyway .. Sixth sense may be one hell of a ghost watch but I am sure that there is nothing in the place I live.

No comments: