Monday, March 1, 2010

What's happening

I really feel i am sheerly wasting my time and life these days. I am not technically sound and i am making no effort to become so. I am not studying for any competetive exam because I am almost sure that I will not be able to clear it and I dont want to do it just for the heck of it. I am not sure if giving any kind of certification exam is going to help so i am not studying for that either.. so all in all I am not doing anything other than FBing and downloading movies and sulking. I need to plan and streamline things in my life. I am not sure what do I want to do ...MBA??? i really dont think so ...MS ... I dont want to go abroad to study ! continue in software ??? What after a few years? PM PL and things like that? Its not that easy .. and I dont have those leadership qualities .... so all in all my life is zilch ....zilch professional life ... zilch personal life ....zilch love life !!!! God!!! and at the top of that if (God forbids) I get married ..then I am screwed! No more progress!! My life is done with! Uggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Help me God!!! Help me Help me Help me!!!!

No comments: