Saturday, March 20, 2010

A customized life

A life lacking talent and energy sucks. Just like mine. I mean Am i like this because God made me like this or am i like this because I made myself like this? Well if the correct answer hanging around in the universe is the second one then its going to be lots of work. Admitting it to begin with and then making amends.

I have always wished for one thing. It may have been (one of the) weirdest thought. Can I have a one to one with God?? It seems really funny but then things would be so clearer. I mean i could request him to make some changes in the product he has manufactured in the form of me :) or maybe we can talk about having a next life. Like lets start with the beginning kind of stuff. Like the "I wanna grow up once again" kind of thing. Maybe I would be more good looking and definitely and seriously extremely intelligent. Somebody who can think deeply. Somebody who can solve Maths as easily as forming sentences.

And then a few add ons please. Grace,dignity and poise to begin with. Now since these qualities are easily found in a dancer why not make me one? Dancers have largely a sense of music too because technically they are supposed to "go with the rhythm" Passing out from a fabulous institute helps.Something like IIT for instance ... But then it is not necessary that I would like to go with the herd in my customised life too. I would want to take up something so out of the league. Nature photographer for instance. Any photographer for that matter. I would be going places... capturing and preserving the most beautiful moments. Yes it would be fun. And while we are at it lets become the best in business so that I am also paid the big bucks. This "best in business" thing is cool when you have a golden heart. God you have to give me one this time. Because mom says that her dad said that you should always be humble and I think it makes perfect sense. So to sum up in my customised life I would be a beautiful successful rich and humble photographer who loves dance,music and is good at maths. Not bad. and not too much to ask for. Right God????

I hope you read this and consider this...really seriously. Until then can you just give me that energy and determination to make those amends???

No comments: