Sunday, March 21, 2010

Its fun being a girl :)

Yes it actually is. Know what!!! If we want there can be no day like the previous day. That's because we have sooooo many choices. I can be a traditional salwar suit clad Indian girl one day and a modern trouser shirt donned professional the next day and a super cool super casual white tee blue jeans on the weekend. I can keep my hair loose on Wednesday, tie a pony on Thursday, put a clutcher on Friday and a bun on Saturday. Retail therapy or shopping in common language is enough to get my adrenaline rushing and a double trouble doughnut more than enough to keep my troubles at bay (time being).
I will get somebody to drop me home when I cant find an auto because .. Hey!! Its not safe for girls to stay out late. Now pardon me being a little mean but a sweet and tad stretched "pleeeaaase" can get lots of work done.
I can stay at home and never get bored even without a TV because i can keep myself busy all the time! How you ask?? Ok ... here is a list
1) try my wardrobe in different variation
2) apply various face masks (making, applying and cleaning up later takes a lot of time)
3) Keep removing and applying nail polishes, accessories etc
4) Experiment with your look
5) Experiment in kitchen (checking out new recipes from the net)
6) Keep browsing the net for glowing skin tips, healthy hair tips, so on and so forth

Oh well!! There are many more such ideas.

So although I realized this really late but I did finally get it! Girls like to have fun their own way and I am no different!!

No comments: