Thursday, January 31, 2013

Amber's Poem


Amber or better known as Ambika or Ambi to the world has written the following beautiful poem. She will not publish it any where. She might not like me publishing it here as well. But here is the deal. I think she is a wonderful writer, but she writes once in 7 months or so. I know my blog is not famous but I am sure that it will be read by atleast 3 other people once it is put up here. I just want to tell her that she is an amazing writer ...all she needs is a little honing up. I hope she listens to me for once.


Waking up to your face
Lighting up as I see the rays
Held closely in your arms
In no other way do I feel safe

The emotion that people call love
I wonder how true it really is
Because when I see the bond we share
There is so much more that defines it

If there was ever to be a day without you
Dullness would cloud the sunshine
I know words are just hollow noises
But my heart knows why God made you mine


I hope she doesn't get mad at me for doing this :)
You are the best Amber ..try sticking on to it.

2 comments:

Aj said...

Thank u sweetheart .. U are d best :*
And yes I'm definitely mad at u !!!!

Zaid said...

bloody well written!!! she should write more often!!