Monday, December 17, 2012

Begin Again

Its been ages since I have written -- anything good  or bad. I am completely out of touch from my writer's club and I am missing it immensely. Not that I was a star there -- far from that actually -- but it was a good meet up activity once a week to be in the company of some amazingly awesomely creative people.
      For the record, this is my first blog after marriage and somehow saying this makes me love this blog even more. This is the only alibi to my various changing moods and life phases. Now to the most obvious question -- "how is life after marriage?" In one word -- chaotic. Mostly because I have been thrown off from my beautifully cocooned comfort zone where I would come back, lie lazily, surf the net, WATCH VAMPIRE DIARIES  go to sleep, hop 2 steps from my house to reach my bus stop the next day and get into my office routine. Now my entire wardrobe is in bags, I have no access to download my favorite serials and I am having a little trouble sleeping in a new place. But honestly, its not that bad also. I have been married to someone I wished to get married to and it is (touchwood) lots of fun. There is a lot of chit chatting, teasing around, serious discussions (steve jobs kicked out of Apple, Being Human donating 200 crore a year and Katrina Kaif being painfully beautiful), song parodies (which the husband is annoyingly good at) and ofcourse minor bickering.  It, of course, will take time to completely settle down and shake off this alien feeling of standing in a dusty bus stop with no chai ki gumti nearby to pass the time waiting for the cab.
   There is still a long way to go.  This is a new phase of life and although it still has not sunk in yet, it is going to grow huge. As usual, I will be recording it all here. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read the VIdai post, and had to tell you that it was one of the most touching and beautiful posts I have read on your blog or anywhere else. Know that you are not alone.

Unknown said...

Thank you Subhorup! It feels great to hear that :)