Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The law of attraction

I have been reading soo soo much about the law of attraction that it seems that i know what the next line of a paragraph is going to be if it is about LOA. For the uninitiated, the LOA states that you attract whatever you think. So if you think about good things, you attract all the goodness in your life and you are happy and successful and rich and loved and all that. If on the other hand, you think about bad things, then bad things will happen to you. Also, the "universe" which is the power which "vibrates" in accordance with your thoughts, does not understand the word NO. So if you say "I dont want this" , the universe interprets it as "you want it" and it gives it to you. For example, you say you dont want to be late, the higher power or the universe takes it as "you want to be late" and ..guess what! You ARE late!! Anyway .. So to use LOA you need to know exactly what you want and what you DONT want so you not what not to attract and hence, I am not too sure how much it works for me.
But the "dont" thing .. Well!! It so proved right for me today. I was stuck in office , late as usual and when it was time for me to leave, it was like 7:15 - 7:20 types. I really could have gone by my own , but there were others around me who wanted somebody to drop me. So who volunteers??? The guy I really dislike. The over snobbish wannabe boss loser. the MBH category ( Main bhi hoon) A few days back, I was giving him all the profanities I could think of, and today, he was taking out his bike and i was thinking, "This is law of attraction so strongly at work!!" It really felt like I could thoroughly understand what all these teachers wanted to tell me about and how does the "universe" actually works!
Besides that, I completed reading train to pakistan and started a book called "only love is real". Internet is taking a lot of my time and i completely lie in quadrant 4. This is hampering my reading to a very very great extent and i need to pick it up soon. Feel like tea and Sabrina so until the next idea flows out of my mind .... so long!

No comments: