Thursday, August 12, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

I have this current F.R.I.E.N.D.S fixation. It really seems to be the best series ever. I didnt even expect that that torrent will ever download completely and I will get all the seasons of F.R.I.E.N.D.S! When you look at them, see how they live, there is this little teeny weeny wish to have a life like that. How wonderful would it be to live with the best of your friends? To hang out with them , to stay as a family?? It is one hilarious series. But the strangest thing happened . I cried while watching it a few days back. I mean not cried cried. But I had these two tears peeping out of my eyes. It was so sad to see Joey sad. Falling in love with someone you cannot be with is really complicated. Makes the funniest of the person sad.
But Joey came back! Since the beginning of the show I have never been able to decide who is my most favorite character amongst all the 6 friends. Now that I am nearing to the end, I know it is Joey. Yesterday , Chandler was leaving and Joey would not let him go. "You are just a leaver ... a leaver with a stupid suitcase" and he pushes the suitcase, steals it and what not!!
He has some other memorable quotes too! "It hurts my Joey's apple". or when Chandler and Joey flips a coin to choose between ducks and clowns. Joey chooses head because ducks have heads! and the best one "How you Doin'!!!!" :) I love that guy!
There is also one another point about FRIENDS which i really like. They all are into professions they actually love. Monica is a chef .. she loves cooking. Rachel loves fashion and Ross adores dinasours. Pheobe and Chandler are also working in places they are good at.
These guys have fun , they love their jobs , love and live their lives with the best of their friends. A life to die for! A fairyland of the real world!

No comments: