Monday, January 25, 2010

Pure Pleasure!!!

Whats happiness??? No ... I am in no mood of getting philosophical! Just keep it simple. I am not a very intelligent specie of human being so I prefer keeping this simple and easy. Anyways talking about happiness and "pure pleasure" -- I define it this way -- whenevr you are feeling good and you forget the world around you ...thats when you are truly happy.

Like today .. just the prospect of going to GIP only to eat the double trouble doughnut was a reason for me to be happy!! I was not regretting the fact that i was alone ... the glee, the excitement made me 4get everything else. Wow!!

Then things like my favourite songs ...or probably a good book ....all this makes me forget the world around me and transports me somewhere else. Even a good movie .. a good movie is like 3 hours of pure bliss.

Happiness is very very relative. All these thing which I wrote above ... they may be absolutely passable to someone else. But then as I always say ...to each his own :)

So thats that!! Nothing philosophical ....nothing complicated. The world would have been such a nice place to live in if things were so easy ...right??? Well Thats Varshaland for you ....100% hassle free!! :)

No comments: