Sunday, January 24, 2010

after 3 years!!!

The last post was in 2007 ... Now it is 2010!! That is why I have always been apprehensive of this writing thing.. Anyways ..ye main he to padhti hoon. There are zero comments on each post :P

While reading those previous blogs ... I could actually imagine myself ..the place ,scene, day ,time.,my position while writing etc etc!!!

Anyways!! To update ... There has been so much in the last 3 yrs .. I mean ... us din jab maine last blog likha tha ..se lakar aaj tak ... Its been like ... hel of changes! But I was writing. I was writing my diary .. I was writing in Sayam's blogs and thing like that. And these days .. I am miniblogging through Twitter. So writing has not stopped entirely ...but its only when I reeeaaaalllyy (super emphasized) feel like writing I would write a post. So no promises of regular posts ... it wud happen only when it comes from the heart and words just flows and the fingers dont stop typing :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adding a comment. :)