Wednesday, November 9, 2011

When love stories die ...

I have seen perfect love stories come to an end for ridiculous reasons. I know its never my business but I get that helpless feeling .. like I wish i could do something for them. Like I could turn back time, could convince the villains (Read: Parents/Relatives)... Something which could bring those two together.
I have heard about people retreat into silence. I have seen friends crying themselves to sleep and waking up the next morning ...with a fake smile and a real resolution to face the day. I have also witnessed the same people gathering themselves up and now leading normal lives ... contemplating to move on.

Someone very truly once said to me, "Kisi ke aane ya jaane se zindagi nahi rukti, lekin kisi ke aane ya chale jaane se zindagi badal zaroor jaati hai".Its like when you hear "Shaam Tanha" by Agnee and identify with the line .. "tere jaane se main adhoora reh gaya". Life does not stop. But you leave a bit of yourself behind ... in the past. Never to be found ... never wanting to be found again.

I dont know why am I writing this. Maybe because when I look at those people, I truly wish the story had lived on ..to be told like a complete happy story and not an unfinished one ...
Because when true love stories die, something else dies with them. Praying that all true love stories have a happy life ..that they never end!!
May there be lots of love in this world ...

No comments: