Wednesday, February 10, 2010

:-(

Not feeling good yaar ... :-(
Pata nahi .... andar se ek ajeeb si feeling aa rahi hai. 'm feeling uncomfortable. Like something is going terribly wrong. I dont know if it has anything to do with the error of yesterday. Partially maybe ...but ... yaar kisi ke chale jaane se itna khalipan aa jayega .. I never comprehended that. I mean I knew I will be sad and upset and things like that but .... I am feeling this huuugeee Vacccccum. Its this inertia ... i dont feel like moving from a position after i settle down. :-( its that bad. I dont feel like talking to anyone. And then the particularly irritating ones ..uuugggghhhhhh... I wish I could just shout at them at the topmost level of my voice and ask them to chuck themselves off!!
Please help me Lord! I have put myself into teribble teribble mess. I should'nt have .. But I did and now .. Its that shitty feeling -- the cuddle yourself up and cry wali feeling. At the top of that you are supposed to play normal :-(

Why me God!! Why me ????

No comments: