Saturday, June 9, 2007

never say goodbye

its just 1 more day...and then we move on....to our respective destinies. The only permanent thing in life is change. and thats what exactly we all will be going through very soon...change. But..is it so easy to say a good bye??? i mean....so much has happened in these 4 yrs...for us our coll is special. also....we are special for our coll....afterall we were the first batch :) ..entered the portals scared to death...didnt know what was in store. the first class.....the first person i talked to...the first time i bunked the class ( civil engg in 2 sem) the first time we bunked coll to watch a movie (salaam namaste in 5 sem) the "laugh out lot" sessions and ofcourse the endless infinite gapology sessions. They are all as clear in my mind as it was yesterday. life is full of bitter sweet experiences. this coll not only gave me sweet memories to take back with me...this coll also taught me lessons which i shall remember all my life. and the best of all this coll gave me my frnds. Frnds i am proud of....Frnds who i know will never betray me (touchwood!!) my precious assets :) I read an article in times ascent.."DO WE REALLY SAY GOODBYE"...which actually talked about how ppl we "officially" bid a goodbye to ...do actually stay in touch thanx to the net. the first thing that crossed my mind when i read that article was.." surely we can stay in touch...but is it it still the same?? i mean ..u cant kick ur frnd wen he/she says something stupid :) cant hug him/ her wen u meet...cant talk for hrs and hrs....no ...its not the same.
i got this wonderful sms yesterday..."imagine the last step in the coll...the last paper...the last bell...the last min"...gave me goose bumps :)
but then....life goes on. so will we..

No comments: